Returning Spare Parts and Accessories
Please follow the below steps if you need to return a spare part or accessory you have purchased directly from us.
If you need to return an appliance to us, the steps on how to do this can be found here.
- You have 14 days to return an item if you are unhappy with it. The 14-day period starts from the time the item is delivered. If the product is outside of these 14 days please contact us first to discuss your options.
- Where possible please return the item in its original packaging. If this is not possible please ensure it is securely packaged for return to us.
- To identify the product as your order, please enclose inside the returned package a copy of the Delivery Note we will have included with your item. If this isn’t possible please enclose your name, address, and order number. If not included we will, unfortunately, be unable to process the returned part.
- If your order is within 14 days of arriving you can return it, free of charge, by completing the following steps from Royal Mail
- Refunds will be completed within 10 working days of us receiving your returned part.
* Please remember to include a copy of the delivery note from your order when returning items to us.
If you need to return parts to us purchased longer than 14 days ago, and have been in contact with us to discuss this returned part, please send to:
Bowburn North Ind Est, Bowburn
* Please note, if sending directly back to the address above postage needs to be paid in advance of sending.
Monday - Friday: 8.30 am - 6.00 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am - 1.00 pm